Structure is a theme for news/magazine sites with a blog-friendly option as well. It includes built-in video and image features that easily allow you to customize your site. There are content blocks that you can place virtually anywhere on the page.
- A custom home page to look like a news or magazine site.
- Optional normal blog layout for the home page.
- Set on a 300px, 3-grid layout that lets you move various content blocks around the page.
- Sidebar tabbed and home page category posts navigation through the use of a custom jQuery script (jQuery is packaged with the theme).
- Embed YouTube, Google Video, and Metacafe videos easily with Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- Supports the Flickr RSS plugin.
- Related Posts plugin support.
- Also, plugin support for Popularity Contest by Alex King.
- WordPress 2.3 tag-ready, but backwards-compatible with previous versions of WordPress with a single modification.
- There are custom templates for each type of WordPress page, such as category.php, archive.php, and search.php.
- Ability to change sidebar for different pages of the site.
- Placeholders for ads. Good sizes for 125×125px ads.
- Widget-ready sidebar, but suggest no using widgets because this theme wasn’t designed for them.
Requirements: WordPress 2.3+ (can be modified to work with earlier versions)