Aperture is a multi-functional photo blogging premium WordPress theme from WooThemes. A theme originally designed for photographers, it’s really a multi-function WordPress theme that is flexible enough to be used for just about any type of website including a news/magazine site, portfolio for products, business, or a visually rich personal/professional blog. The theme features a slick home page slider box, 12 different colour schemes, lots of widgetized areas and a integrated theme options panel to tweak the layout, design etc to easily customise the theme to suit your needs.
- Home page slider displaying latest posts
- Attractive category archive template with images with javacript hover effects
- Dedicated blog category template and home page module
- 6 widgetized areas (4 footer modules and 2 sidebar modules)
- 7 custom widgets
- 12 great colour schemes to suit your site identity
- Integrated Theme Options (for WordPress) to tweak the layout, colour scheme etc. for the theme
- Automatic Image Resizer, which is used to dynamically create the thumbnails for the blog posts on the home page
- Threaded Comments for WP 2.7
- Drop-down menu’s for main navigation
- Custom Page Templates for Archives & Sitemap
- Full width page layout option
- Built-in Gravatar Support for Comments
Single Use: $70
Woo Themes have a permanent 2-for-1 offer which means if you purchase a theme you get any other theme free! You can also join the WooThemes Club to access all current and future themes from Woo Themes.
Woo Themes have an excellent selection of high quality WordPress themes covering a wide variety of niches including: business, CMS, magazine/news, portfolio, photo lifestream, multimedia, personal and professional blog designs.
Rate this theme: