If you’re a WordPress theme author please submit your WordPress theme to the PremiumWP Theme Directory.
There is no fee to submit your theme to the directory. It’s free.
Submitting your theme will give you exposure and links. It also helps us build the best, most comprehensive directory of premium WordPress themes and assist WordPress users find high quality WordPress themes more easily.
- Provide at least two paragraphs of original written content describing the features, benefits and potential uses of your theme. This must be original content, not a copy of the theme description on your website or elsewhere. A theme listing with original content and detailed list of features will attract more search traffic, resulting in more referral traffic and sales for you. Give us content, and we’ll give you exposure and links. Simple.
- Include a bulleted list of the theme’s features.
- Dedicated “link buttons” are provided for linking to the theme page and demo website, so please don’t add any links in the theme description content section.
- Provide a screenshot of the theme’s homepage. The width of the image must be 1,000px. The file format should be either JPG or PNG.
- Your theme must be 100% GPL compatible. If the theme is not licensed under the GPL like WordPress itself, make it GPL compatible and enjoy the freedom and benefits this license provides!
- You are welcome to submit premium (commercial) and free WordPress themes. We believe free themes can be premium quality, while commercial themes may not necessarily be premium. Please note this is a curated theme directory. Submitting a theme does not automatically mean it will be included. Our goal is not to list every WordPress theme in the world, it’s to list only the best WordPress themes.
How to Submit
Complete the Theme Submission Form. The theme itself and the provided written content will be reviewed by the review team. Your theme will then be added to the PremiumWP Theme Directory.
Please contact us if you have any questions.