ThemeTrail is a brand new premium WordPress theme shop from Germany. Founded by Thomas Ehrig, ThemeTrail create “beautiful, handcrafted WordPress themes that are easy to use for beginners and experienced developers alike”.
ThemeTrail currently have one premium theme available for purchase – Worx – a pretty one-page parallax portfolio WordPress theme. However I’m told they have a number of other new themes in the pipeline that will be released soon, but they don’t rush, and focus on quality over quantity. That’s good to hear!
The Worx Theme
Worx is a beautiful, multipurpose one page portfolio WordPress theme. The theme is built with the popular Bootstrap 3 Framework and is fully responsive ensuring it will look great on any device: smartphone, tablet, and desktop. It has a nice portfolio section where you can showcase your projects using all kinds of media: photos, videos, slideshows, and text. Worx comes with three different blog layouts (standard, masonry and full width). Other features include: toggleable sidebar, custom post types, customizable footnote, parallax blog header, nested comment section, and WordPress Customizer support for full control over layout options, menu customization, typography, colours, blog, contact form settings and more.
ThemeTrail Theme Features
- Theme Options and Customizer – enables you to easily customize your theme to your needs without any coding skills.
- Demo Content Included – import the demo content with just a few clicks so you can hit the ground running
- Extensive Documentation – theme documentation covers and guides you through every step from installation to customization
- 1-Click Theme Updates – update notification and 1-Click theme update straight from your WordPress dashboard
- Fully Responsive – utilizes the very popular and rock-solid Bootstrap 3 framework to ensure your theme looks great on any device
- Retina Ready – FontAwesome icon font for super crisp and sharp graphics
- SEO-friendly and 100% Valid Code – carefully crafted with search-engine-friendly, valid HTML5 & CSS3 code
- Browser Compatibility – compatible with all modern browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE9+
- Great Typography – all standard fonts plus the entire Google Fonts Library (650+ fonts)
- Translation Ready – .po & .mo files included. Translate within WordPress using the Codestyling Localization Plugin
ThemeTrail have two pricing options for their themes – a Lite version for $59 which includes 12 months of support and updates for 1 domain, and a Pro version for $69 that provides 12 months of support and updates for unlimited sites, plus theme installation and setup assistance. Support is available in both English and German languages.
All ThemeTrail WordPress themes are released under the GNU General Public License (GPL), and they offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
ThemeTrail looks like a very promising new premium WordPress theme shop and we wish Thomas all the best. We’re looking forward to seeing what other themes they release. For more information about ThemeTrail and their themes go to ThemeTrail.com