Write For Us
We are always looking for WordPress experts who can contribute high quality articles.
If you’re knowledgeable and passionate about WordPress and can write great WordPress tutorials, incredible investigative, topical and informed WordPress opinion pieces, amazing WordPress resource lists and WordPress product reviews – then we want to hear from you.
Please Note: PremiumWP.com doesn’t accept guest posts.
What’s In It for You?
We will pay you. We recognize that writing quality content takes time and effort, and since we maintain high standards the remuneration will reflect this.
What We’re Looking For
We’re after high quality, useful and interesting WordPress articles. We want articles that help people build and run the best WordPress website possible using the best practices, products, and services. We are particularly interested in articles relating to the premium / commercial WordPress industry.
- Incredibly detailed, high quality and useful WordPress tutorials / technical guides
- Interesting, investigative, topical and informed WordPress opinion pieces
- Amazing WordPress resource lists – not just your average text light post with screenshots. Generally we’re not after theme lists unless it’s truly epic
- Detailed WordPress product reviews
- Other WordPress articles – if you have an interesting idea for an article about WordPress we’re opening to considering it
Content and Quality Guidelines
- Minimum of 1,500 words
- Detailed, in-depth, and exceedingly well-researched
- Articles must be unique. It cannot be published anywhere else previously, and it cannot be re-published anywhere else. We don’t want plagiarized, spammy, SEO, or rewritten content.
- Must be perfect English – absolutely no grammatical or spelling errors (native English writers only please)
- Clear, well structured and engagingly written – no waffle
- Fresh, current and unique topics ideally
- We usually don’t wont articles on topics that have been extensively written about already – unless you can say it better or have something more/new to add
- It absolutely must be focused 100% on WordPress
- List posts must include interesting descriptions and information about each item
If it doesn’t take you at least a full day (or two) to research and write, and then more time to edit for publication – you’re probably not spending enough time on it. Also if you’re only aiming to put in a bare minimum of effort to meet the minimum content and quality guidelines you probably shouldn’t apply.
How to Submit / Apply
Please send an email to premiumwp [at] gmail [dot] com to pitch us your article idea.
- The title or your article
- An interesting summary and a least your opening two paragraphs
- Links to at least 3 other posts you’ve written
We look forward to hearing from you!