Metropolis is an elegant hotel WordPress theme with a mobile ready responsive design. The premium theme from Hermes Themes is perfect for small to large hotels, B&Bs, guesthouses, resorts, spas, convention centres and other business and hospitality website.
The theme has a vertical menu on the left for an easy and intuitive browsing experience. The homepage has a featured slider and other sections to include information about your hotel. It includes a number of features specially required in a hotel website including custom templates for displaying information about rooms and rates, a photo gallery template, nearby attractions information template, a testimonials module, and social media integration for Facebook, TripAdvisor etc.
Metropolis is optimised for mobile visitors with a responsive layout that will automatically adjust and serve an optimised view for tablet and mobile phones. It will work perfectly on iPads, iPhones and all other tablets and mobile devices.
The theme also comes with a number of features to make it easy to setup and manage your website. The comprehensive inbuilt options panel allows you to control most of the themes functionality and tweak things without needing to get into the code,
Hermes Themes have a number of other exclusive hotel themes which you can see here. Otherwise check our handpicked list of the best hotel WordPress themes for more.
- Optimised for Mobile – the theme has a responsive design which means it automatically adjusts it layout to work perfectly on iPhones, iPads and all other mobile phones and devices
- Featured Slider – a beautiful full width slider on the homepage allows you to display photos of the hotel and grab visitor’s attention
- Rooms and Rates Templates – includes custom page templates for displaying information about your rooms and rates. You can display rooms in a grid or list layout
- Photo Gallery Template – custom gallery page template to display photos with an elegant light-box effect
- Attractions Template – includes a custom page template for displaying information about popular attractions in the area
- Theme Options Page – most of the themes functionality can be controlled and tweaked from the themes options page so you don’t have to get into the code
- Social Media Integration – connect with your visitors and customers through popular social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor, etc
- Testimonials Widget – includes a testimonials module (custom post type), which allows you to display the feedback of your guests
- Automatic Image Resizing – use core WordPress functions to automatically resize and crop all uploaded images
- Custom Page Templates – includes custom page templates, to easier display your rooms, testimonials, photos, nearby attractions, etc
- Integrted Blog – blog section so you can blog about special deals, news or anything else
- Custom Widgets – Testimonials, Photo Galleries, Facebook Like Box, etc
- Search Engine Optimized – hand-coded according to current industry standards and loads as fast as possible
- Localized for Translations – internationalized for easier translation into your own language, you need to edit just one single file
- WPML and qTranslate Support – makes your website accessible in multiple languages
- Design Files Included – source .PSD files
- Browser Compatibility – created to work properly across all modern browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE8+